Internationally acknowledged Interior Designer…Specializing in salvage and reclaimed materials
Field Editor for Better Homes & Gardens and Photo Stylist…For magazines, professional orgazinations, catalogs, retailers, product lines plus more.
Television Contributor/Personality…HGTV, NBC, CBS, ABC, and FOX broadcasts locally and nationally
Author…Shannon Quimby Color Create Decorating and Contributor… Salvage Secrets and Salvage Secrets Design & Decor
National Guest Speaker…Seminars/
Most Proud…Shannon’s home; The R.E.X. Project, Reuse Everything eXperiment, one of the nation’s first home’s to be built without waste. A ground breaking success of recycling 100% an old home, salvaging all materials, into a new one. French Glamour, Houzz, HGTV, and dozens more have documented its sustainable accomplishments.
- Styling for magazines, company portfolio, product or for homeowner’s interior facelift
- Seminars/Presentations for trade/home shows, events, or groups
- DIY projects for television, publication, online and print
- Consultant for salvage and recycled design
- Educate on how to style for professional/portfolio photo shoots